Reaching 100!

BREAKING NEWS

I finished collecting data from 100 participants!

Quick update this week: No one signed up for the last day of testing, but I went into super-researcher mode and gathered 17 new participants to meet my goal! Throughout the whole experience, I was able to meet many cool students and get to know the culture on campus.

Here I am  (feeling like a real scientist)
Here's a quick video compilation I made of participants experiencing VR technology, some for the first time:

Now I will begin the statistical analysis of my data to see if any interesting trends pop up. We shall see whether or not VR with controllers made a difference in students' stress levels in a few weeks!

Comments

  1. Awesome video! Are you going to do any more work at UAT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This week is my last week at UAT. I'm just coming in to meet with Derric and prepare the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! One hundred is a nice sample size. That is a great success! I know you worked hard to proactively get this level of participation. What might you recommend to someone else in the future about how to manage getting great participation as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mrs. Gelblicht! I would definitely recommend bringing in treats in the beginning, as well as asking student to get their friends to join as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment